Reward Program Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
MANNINGTON Mills, Inc. MANNINGTON and PHENIX REWARDS PROGRAM
The MANNINGTON MILLS MANNINGTON AND PHENIX REWARDS PROGRAM (the “Program”), sponsored by MANNINGTON MILLS (“MANNINGTON”) is designed to reward qualified (“Participants”) with Incentive (“Rewards”).
To become an active participant in the Mannington and Phenix Rewards Program you must acknowledge and agree to all set forth Terms and Conditions:
- Only MANNINGTON and PHENIX REWARDS PROGRAM designated dealer employees, dealers, builder employees, and builders are eligible Participants in the Program. If you are unsure if you qualify, please ask your MANNINGTON or PHENIX representative. All employees of MANNINGTON (sponsor), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertisers, promotions and fulfillment agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in this program.
- You must be a registered Participant to be eligible to earn Rewards. By registering, each Participant is responsible for viewing these Terms and Conditions. MANNINGTON reserves the right to reject any registration for any reason.
- Various criteria determine eligibility for a given promotion or Reward. See www.flooringrewards.com for more details about each promotion’s criterion. MANNINGTON determination of Participant eligibility shall be final.
- The products associated with earning Rewards during a promotion may change at any time. MANNINGTON reserves the right to add or subtract eligible products and increase or decrease the value of Rewards during the promotion and throughout the program. Any or all points accrued from Participant sales activities will be forfeited upon participants removal from the Program. The sale of special goods for both carpet and hard surface products do not qualify for rewards.
- The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local laws.
- MANNINGTON reserves the right to modify the terms of the Program and to terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, as required by law.
- MANNINGTON reserves the right to make corrections or adjustments to the point balance if the Sales/Marketing departments determines it is necessary. This includes making retroactive adjustments to Rewards previously provided. Adjustments could result in a negative point balance.
- By participating in the Program, a Participant is not for any purpose considered an employee or agent of MANNINGTON. Participation in this Program does not and shall not be construed as granting any rights under any MANNIGNTON employee benefit plan, or similar.
- You are responsible for all federal, state, or local taxes which may be associated with any Rewards deposited to you. The Internal Revenue Service requires Mannington and Phenix Flooring to issue a Tax 1099 Form to each program recipient for any reward payout amount of $600 and above in a calendar year. If you have questions about the tax implications of this Program, consult your tax advisor.
Upon registration you must provide your Social Security Number or EIN, FID, and address. All personal information is securely stored.
When you provide your tax reporting information, you are certifying that the Social Security Number and contact information you are providing is correct and accurate. You are also responsible to update your information in your profile whenever your information changes, such as your name, business name, address, Social Security Number or place of employment. The system will auto-generate a message in the fourth quarter asking you to update your profile information if there have been any changes.
If you have a change in employment and move to another dealership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-467-0388 to update your new status and W-9 if applicable.
- No Program account activity for 180 days will result in your Program account being put into an inactive status. To release the inactive status, click the Forgot Password link on the website to have your account reset.
- The username and password used for the Program will be for the private use of the Participant only. Any misuse, sharing or other unauthorized use of your Account will result in termination of your participation in the Program.
- By participating in this program, participants agree that MANNINGTON and any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, damages, misrepresentations, or other claims of any kind caused directly or indirectly from any services provided through this sales incentive program. Any deliberate attempt by a participant, or any other individual, to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MANNINGTON reserves the right to disqualify such individuals and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Should MANNINGTON suspect any fraudulent, illegal, or impermissible acts or misuse of the card or Program participation in any way, the card may be suspended or cancelled.
- The Participant agrees that MANNINGTON has the right to contact a Participant’s Employer/MANNINGTON or PHENIX Dealer directly for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we suspect that a Participant has engaged in, or is suspected to have engaged in, any of the following activities: providing incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information; claiming sales not tied to Dealer or Participant, non-compliance with or any violation of the Terms and Conditions; or subverting, damaging, tampering with, or corrupting the data or operation of Program.